Online registration is closed!
Are you interested in attending the meeting, please contact the ecretariat by email: email@example.com.
Upon submitting the Online Registration Form, each participant will receive a Registration number by email. Please do not send any payments without the Registration number and participant’s name included in payment details. Such payments cannot be identiﬁed.
|Until 15th July 2016||Until 10th September 2016|
|EPIZONE Member||300 EUR||350 Eur|
|Non-member *||400 EUR||450 EUR|
|Young EPIZONE **||220 EUR||280 EUR|
All fees are stated including the VAT.
* Associate institutes are allowed two places at EPIZONE member rate.
** Young EPIZONE participants should attend their specific session on Tuesday 27th
Please remember that:
Registration is mandatory for ALL participants attending the congress.
- Deadline for early registration:15th July 2016
- Deadline for registration of presenting authors: 15th July 2016
- Deadline for late registration: 16th July 2016 to 10th September 2016
- On-site registration will be only possible upon capacity availability
Please make sure to pay your registration fee within the time frame given in your e-mail of confirmation that you will receive after your online registration.
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all scientific presentations, poster sessions and sponsors area
- Congress bag and abstract book
- Coffee breaks and cocktail lunches
- Welcome evening cocktail at Congress venue on Tuesday, 27 September*
- Congress networking dinner on Wednesday, 28 September*
Certificate of attendance
*Please note that although welcome cocktail and Congress networking dinner are included in the registration fee, you are kindly asked to confirm your attendance through online registration form due to organization reasons.
The registration fee does not include participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage, loss suffered while attending events or other risks. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance if needed.
PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION
All fees should be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. Registration payment must be done only by bank transfer.
By Bank Transfer:
Beneficiary:THINK TANK COMUNICACIÓN S.L
I.B.A.N.:ES50 0081 1536 4700 0132 9741
- Please do not send any payments by bank transfer without the Registration number and participant’s name included in payment details. Such payments cannot be identified. You will receive your personal registration number after online registration.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Bank transfer voucher should be sent to the EPIZONE meeting Secretariat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completing the Online Registration Form, each participant will receive the registration overview and email notification confirming the registration and stating the amount outstanding.
Once the payment is done and the proof of payment sent (all transfers processes give the chance to communicate the beneficiary that the payment has been done via email), a second email confirming the registration will be received. A final invoice will be sent if all the information is provided (name, surname and the identification number).
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations requested no later than 31 July 2016 - reimbursement of 50% of the fee will be paid.
- No refund on cancellations requested from 1 August 2016.
All cancellations must be notified to the EPIZONE meeting secretariat by email: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION DIRECTIVE
According with the Officially Directive 15/1999 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, I agree to the collection, preservation and processing of personal data contained in this form, by the administrator, Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria, Ctra. de la Coruña, km 7.5, 28040 Madrid, Spain (or its employees or contracted personnel) for the purpose stated below.
All information given on this form is collected and processed solely for purposes of processing registration and accommodation requirements for the EPIZONE 2016 MEETING and for sending related messages to the data subject via electronic means. Summarized data from this form may be used by the administrator for internal statistical purposes and for internal use of the administrator.
This consent is granted for all of the information contained in this form. I am familiar with all completed parts of this form, and I declare that all information is accurate and truthful and is provided voluntarily.
I am informed that I will be able to, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by registered letter to: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria, Ctra. de la Coruña, km 7.5, 28040 Madrid, Spain with a copy of the ID card attached.
Statement by Administrator
Data administrator declares that they will collect personal data to accomplish the intended purpose and may be processed only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Employees of the administrator or other individuals who process personal data under contract with the administrator and other persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after termination of employment or work.