EPIZONE offers the possibility for Young Scientists to apply for a travel grant to visit the EPIZONE annual meeting.
Conditions for such application are as follows:
- The applicant has to be a young scientist of an EPIZONE partner institute (<35 years old, working on PhD or within 5 years after receiving PhD degree, as described for Young Epizone members).
- The travel grant is to attend the young Epizone meeting and/or to present (poster or oral) during the Epizone annual meeting (and visit the AM).
- A request letter must be written to the EPIZONE management office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the earlier the better. Deadline is one month before the start of the Epizone annual meeting (response aimed within 2 weeks).
-full name applicant,
-motivation of max. 200 words,
-bank account number.
- Registration for the annual meeting is not a condition for the application but it will be a condition to receive the grant when the application is awarded.
- A max. of 10 applications will be awarded.
- The amount of the travel grant will be 300€ maximum (money to be used for travel, fee and/or subsistence).