A total of 5 travel grants (500 € each) are available for young scientists (<35 years) to come to the EPIZONE annual meeting.
An application letter should be sent to the EPIZONE coordinator Wim van der Poel (email@example.com) and must include the following information:
- Name of the young scientist involved,
- Requested amount of money,
- Estimated costs of the travel,
- Ground for the application,
- Signature of the head of the institute.
Young EPIZONE meeting Madrid
Alejandro Marín López CISA-INIA Spain, is the new chairman and host coordinator for the next Young EPIZONE meeting: September 27th 2016, 9.00h-17.00h, Madrid.
The draft program will be available soon. See the whole program here.