Travel grants for young scientists
Also this year EPIZONE can supply a total of 5 travel grants (€ 500 each) for young scientists (<35 years) to come to the EPIZONE annual meeting, 19-21 September 2017 in Paris.
Applications for travel grants have to be made by the EPIZONE partner institute at least 3 months prior to the meeting*.
An application letter should be send to the EPIZONE coordinator (email@example.com) and must include the following information:
- Name of the young scientist involved,
- Requested amount of money,
- Estimated costs of the travel,
- Ground for the application,
- Must be undersigned by the head of the institute.
* Deadline for application: 18 June 2017 (3 months prior to the meeting)
A total of 5 travel grants (500 € each) are available for young scientists (<35 years) to come to the EPIZONE annual meeting.